Under copyright law you are not permitted to install or run the software product or copy the product or any part of it, without the permission of Macau Ltd.
However, this licence agreement allows the product to be used on any number of computers at the purchasing educational establishment. It may also be loaded onto a school or college network or intranet.
The licence does not allow:
- the copying, reproduction or sale of all, or any element of, the product including text or graphical components
- publication of any elements on the internet or on an internet based Virtual Learning Environment
- this product to be given or transferred to other non-licensed users.
All text elements are the intellectual property of Macau Ltd. and all rights are reserved as to their use.
This licence agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and international treaties.
Note: Adobe Flash Player is needed to view this virtual reality software. This is free and can be downloaded from www.adobe.com Go to downloads and click get flashplayer. This is a fast download.
To view this Flash Virtual Reality Software, you will need one of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP or higher
- Mac OSX or higher
- Our sofware works on all popular browsers
- To run the application on a P.C.
- To run the programme on a single computer simply insert the CD Rom into your computer and it will open up immediately providing the auto run feature on your system is enabled. To open CD manually go to 'my computer' and double click the file entitled index.
- To run the application on a MAC
- To run the programme on a MAC insert the CD Rom into the disc drive. Double click on the Scene for Real Icon entitled 'double click to open'. The application will then run.
- To install the application to a network
- If you are copying your CD to a network location or to a local disk drive on your computer, open the file manually. Select the file on the CD drive and copy. Paste the copied file into a new folder in your desired destination. Open this new folder and select the file entitled index, right click the index and 'create a shortcut', copy and paste this shortcut to your final destination.
Further Technical Support
If you are experiencing difficulties with any aspect of installation please e mail email@example.com.